- The annual subscription fee is €25.
- Membership of the Society runs from 1 January to 31 December.
- Members have access to the Members’ Area which gives free access to historic issues of the Society’s Irish Family History Journal 1985 to 2011, Society’s News Sheets, Handouts from Lectures, Useful Informationa and Links and Membership Queries.
- Members get a 25% discount to the Irish Newspaper Archives . The normal annual subscription is €149.00 per year or €29.00 for a month.
- To join, please fill in our online form, and follow instructions for payment.
- Alternatively, you can download and fill in the application form below. You can either scan and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or post it to us at
Irish Family History Society
C/O Membership Secretary
42 Mount Eagle Grove
Dublin D18 C8K3
- If you choose this option, please follow the instructions for payment below.
Credit Card Payment
Subscription of €25 may be paid by Visa or MasterCard Credit or Debit Card by clicking the button below.
Bank Transfer PaymentSubscription of €25 can be paid by Electronic Funds Transfer from your own bank account to the Society’s bank account at Bank of Ireland.
Bank Identifier Code: BOFIIE2D
IBAN: IE 37 BOFI 9000 1720 9081 71.
Please quote your name as a reference.
By PostInclude payment with the Application Form. You can pay by an International Money Order in Euro currency for €25 or if you wish to pay in your own currency by personal cheque, rates are as follows:
- UK members GBP £20
- Australian members AUD $35
- Canadian members CAD $35
- New Zealand members NZD $45
- USA members USD $31
Strictly no Postal Money Orders or Cash.