- The subscription for all members irrespective of country of residence is €25.
- Membership of the Society runs from 1 January to 31 December.
- New members receive a “Welcome Pack” upon joining which includes copies of the previous year’s News Sheets.
- Members have access to the Members’ Area which includes historic issues of the Society’s Irish Family History Journal 1985 to 2011, past issues of the Society’s News Sheets, Members’ Interests, Articles and much more. Username and Password will be issued to new members with their Welcome Pack.
- 25% members’ discount to the Irish Newspaper Archives to the 9 November 2018. The normal annual subscription is €149.00 and the month value is priced at €29.00.
Credit Card Payment
Subscription of €25 may also be paid by Credit Card (MasterCard/Visa) by using PayPal.
There are two alternative methods by which you can apply for or renew your IFHS subscription:
Note: Please also ensure you complete the online form below with your name and address.
Bank Transfer Payment
Subscription of €25 may also be paid by Electronic Funds Transfer from your own bank account to the Society’s bank account at Bank of Ireland.
Bank Identifier Code: BOFIIE2D
IBAN: IE 37 BOFI 9000 1720 9081 71.
Please quote your Name and Membership Number and complete the online form below with your name and address.
1. Download, print and complete the application form
or you can complete Online form below that will be emailed to you.
2. Post it along with the appropriate payment to us at
Irish Family History Society
c/o Membership Secretary
17 Aubrey Park
Dublin D18 CX64
The subscription for all members irrespective of country of residence is €25 . You can pay by an International Money Order in Euro currency for €25 or if you wish to pay in your own currency by personal cheque, rates are as follows:
- UK members GBP £20
- Australian members AUD $35
- Canadian members CAD $35
- New Zealand members NZD $45
- USA members USD $31
No Postal Money Orders or Cash please. Payment may also be made by bank draft in Euro provided it is drawn on an Irish Bank.
Airmail included for all overseas members.